Jyeztha * Kita * Thrikketta
For Jyeztha births of a feminine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
Siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors, managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group,
publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters, writers, scripts, plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet, news-media, conferences, committees, discussions, travel itineraries,
and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Antares.
Their purpose is to communicate a forceful,
dynamic, healing regeneration
via sexual energy transfer and discovery of secrets.
are typically outspoken, incisive and decisive, competitive, descriptive, and
authoritative communicators. Thrikketta-born maintain a deep sense of mental
seniority often leading to
impatience with those less
Articulate and pro-active in their messaging style, Jyeztha are often
accomplished writers in literary genre
ranging from autobiography to committee reports, Kita-born ladies find a ready audience on topics of
a hidden, undisclosed, or forbidden nature. Jyeztha women are also natural
trauma healers, investigative journalists, forensic scientists, and detectives.
Ketta-born ladies wield a penetrating ability to explain complex human
sexual and psychological narratives. They are often found in powerful
messaging roles, where secret information is revealed by a skillful shifting
of the interpretive lens.
Due to nakshatrapathi Bantering Budha, the skills of Zakradaivata
include all of the commercial
fields plus psychotherapy and recovery work, self-help
writing, and training of healers. Thriketta-born may also be found in the verbal realms of transformative
criticism and promotion of mystical renewal.
Themes of verbal contest, sexual energy transfer, and
healing discovery may contextualize Jyeztha's
Also applicable to
Chandra in Jyeztha-Kita
| QUOTATION: Shil-Ponde. Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra .p 98
"...independent, self-sufficient , capable, dignified, proud.
If she is not born in a wealthy or well-to-do family,
she will herself become wealthy through her own efforts.
In such case, her family will be dependent on her
She is carefully canny regarding money matters .
Being proud, she has a tendency to dramatize herself
She will, at some time in her life, occupy a very influential position
and be greatly respected."
Oprah Winfrey 2008
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
Oprah Winfrey 2000
- Surya-Makara-Draco * Savitra
* the stimulator
- Surya in bhava-3 * center of commerce,
intelligence for reports, dramatic announcements, creative descriptions * self-referential instruction delivery * confident handcraft, splendid technology *
entertaining explanations * administrative entitlements
* focus on communication * eye on process management *
iconic messaging * bright center of
discourse * brilliant gesturing
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * speaks and gestures in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama and games * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals, power-politics, poetic love, and romance
* confidently harmonious, brightly creative bargainer, artistic father-figure,
sister-figures, entitled to pleasures,
aesthetic expressions align with the spiritual rays of the Sun, financial politics, radiantly diplomatic, self-reflexively attractive features
* confidently opportunistic * bright mesmerizer * creatively intelligent
culture-mixing * entitled to mix and
mottle * ambitious father-figure * adventurously aligned with the spiritual
rays of the Sun * radiantly risk-rewarding
Surya rules 10 from Jyeztha lagna, and Chandra rules the emotionally dignified , social-ordering, leadership-seeking; 10th-from-Chandra
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
* comforted by rhythmic penetration of mystery
Chandra in Anuradha
* comforted by resistance to danger * protectors against preventable damage, guardians of customary weapons, defensive invasions, regulated explosions
- Chandra in
classroom-1 * comfort in glowing incandescent embodiment, familiar with
forward action, needs to feel the repeating pulse of
physical movement, settled into the rhythm of invention,
feeling for first-arrival, soothed by aristocracy, emotionally attuned
to new birth, routine activities, undulating personality
- Somana-yuti-Kuja * Emotionally competitive, sensitive to brotherly figures, needs direct forward movement, invigorates the undulating routine, soothed by pioneering innovation, feels like a champion
Chandra rules dharmasthana-9 from Jyeztha lagna ++ Chandra rules 9 from Anuradha Chandra
nichha-Chandra gives plenty of childhood polarizing
catalysis with the mother, no matter the later-in-life compensations.
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
- Mangala-Vrizchika * Swakshetra
* vigorous pursuit of secrets * proactive exploration * push toward discovery * champion of emergency action * champion of emergency action
- Mangala in bhava-1
* drive toward embodied performance vitality, pursuit of competition, direct physical action,
thrusting vigor, dominating personality, can dig , drill, dive, excavate, plumb, explode, explore (both physically and psychologically) dynamic innovator, lively push toward fast driving and speedy transport, energized muscular conquests, athletic body
* invigorated feelings * energized intuition * dynamic nurturance * masculine force joins parental care * potential for aggressive emotionalized actions
Mangala rules 1-6 from Jyeztha lagna ++ Mangala rules 1-6 from Anuradha Chandra
rogesha-6 Mangala for poverty, exploitation, social conflict, and servitude, slavery; with
matrikaraka Chandra. Yet Chandra-Mangala Yoga
signals great material accumulation via a Ministry of Service (6)
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* bureaucratic communications * articulation of lawfully orderly process * proletarian phrasing * delivers procedure for imposing rules * descriptive explanations of the social order * messages about governance * documentation of regulatory procedures * diagrams the hierarchies * status-conscious mentality * hands-arms-shoulders send normalizing gestures,
- Budha in bhava-3 * narrative of cohort, siblings, announcements *
discusses commerce, management, reporting, administration, describer of
detailed information, explainer of publication,
delivers instructions for books, scripts, lyrics, media-messaging, talks about
communications, sales, marketing, advertising, manufacturing, process,
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction instruction * articulation of radiant authority * message of willpower and charisma * confidently talkative father
* explainer of balanced arrangements * affinity for diplomatic,
parity-seeking roles expressing skills of communication, explanation,
description, instruction * explainer of balanced arrangements, articulation of equity in agreements, message of justice and fairly bargained contracts; songwriting ,
chatty partners, talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist , talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist
* explainer of thrilling risk * affinity for thrilling, risk-rewarding
roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction
* articulation of ambitious desire, message of exciting opportunities, chatty
foreigners and outsiders, talkative mix-masters
rules 8-11 from Jyeztha lagna, and Budha rules 8-11 from Anuradha
Budha-Budha swabhukti through Budha-Surya
randhresha-8 Budha = secret sexuality in bhava-3= relatives. Rahu in this cluster gives destruction of culture boundaries. Budha yuti karmesha-10 Surya = attempts to use argument as a tool to maintain respectable reputation.
rogesha-6 Mangala + nichha Chandra = exploitation. Yes it is a wealth-producing Chandra-Mangala yoga but the emotional conditions of caretakers (Chandra) are aggressively (Kuja) exploitive as well.
Vriddhipathi-11 Budha = earnings in bhava-3 = announcements, journalism, media programming.
Surya-yuti-Budha + Zukra-yuti-Rahu = exotic beauty through attractive bone structure with Zukra-yuti-Rahu + karmesha-10 Surya in bhava-3 . Ravi weakened in Makara a weak rashi. Yet like all the Makara graha in this kundali Surya is greatly benefitted by Professor Shani in the uttamza, a career-strengthening 10th-angle from Surya.
Surya + Budha + Zukra = auspicious mix for speech and face as expressions of fortune . Rahu does good work in 3, 6, 10, and 11. Rahu makes this hyper-communicative messaging information-delivery cluster truly spectacular.
randhresha-8 Budha + Dharmesha-9 Chandra = hidden childbirth (9). Move to home of her father (9) age 14-15 = sudden, forced changes of material conditions and psychological identity (8).
Budha + L-3+ bandesha-4 uttama-Shani = education completed (bhratrupathi-3 = 12th from 4th; bandesha-4 in dissolving 12th; Shani = necessity to work)
move to new city Baltimore for work (Shani) in journalism industry (3)
uttama bhratrupathi-3 + bandesha-4 Shani = siblings, cohort, relatives and home people. Establishes a Life Friendship (L-3) with a female peer whose attitudes and traits resemble family.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
* much treasury, many voices, many collections, believes in history,
doctrine of values containment, financial guidance, expands the scope of voice-speech-song,
- Guru in bhava-7
* many contracts, much negotiation, much partnership, abundant agreement, numerous alliances, extensive bargaining, multiple deal-making events, expansion of advocacy, fertile match-making, typically more than one spouse.,
extensive bargaining, multiple deal-making events, expansion of advocacy,
fertile match-making, typically more than one spouse.
Guru rules 2-5 from Jyeztha lagna, and Guru rules 2-5 from Anuradha
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
* appreciation of authoritative status, likes architectural structure,
attracted to officials and law, enjoys social position, pleasures of structure,
- Zukra-3 * pleasure of explanatory description, gracious messaging, enjoys commercial harmony, aesthetic instructions, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neighbors) dominate the cohort, appreciation of communications, aesthetic instructions, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neighbors) dominate the cohort, appreciation of
* balanced roles in drama, appreciation for political display, theatrical negotiations, self-focused arrangements, radiant bright beauty * self-reflexive bargaining, sweetly confident entitlements, enjoys politics, negotiating father-figure, intelligently focused on trades, arrangements, contracts * arrangements according to father's choice or self-will
* * sweetened messages * gracious explanations * singing and songwriting * articulate negotiations * talkative sister-figures * pleasant conversations * bargaining for business * sibling-cohort communicative arrangements * youthful beauty
* sweetened adventure, gracious ambition, appreciation for exciting opportunism, masked negotiations, over-reaching agreements, exceptional beauty, enjoys cultural mixing * arrangements support diplomatic equity balanced with exhilarating risk,
risk-rewarding contracts. A mesmerizingly (Rahu) attractive (Zukra)
parivartamsha yoga * Shani-12
exotic beauty through attractive bone structure with Zukra-yuti-Rahu
Zukra rules 7-12 from Jyeztha lagna +++ Zukra rules 7-12 from Anuradha
Zukra + dhanapati-2/vidyapathi-5 Guru =
Oprah's Book Club + vidyapathi-5 Guru = personal intelligence, self-education; Guru in Zukra's bhava-7 advising and counseling (book recommendations)
Guru = 4th-from-Zukra = role of educator-parent
Guru in bhava-7 = favorable settlement of criminal lawsuits. Oprah was sued by the Texas cattleman's association for defaming the health effects of eating infected beef. She was judged not guilty.
Vimshottari bhuktis of Zukra, in the bhukti of any graha which occupies 4th-from-Zukra, may be difficult in matters of parent-security love vs. partner-equality love. It is a surprisingly challenging
bhukti for intimate partnership that creates temporary conditions of restless insecurity and discontent with existing contractual terms.
Zukra+ randhresha-8 /Vriddhipathi-11 Budha =
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani-Thula *
* heavy old agreements * mandatory bargaining * strict rules for
making agreements * vital energy compression stress zone = kidney-pancreas
rigidly regulated match-making * limitations upon socially approved
partnerships * must honor the lowest-common-denominator in
deal-making * common law for
fair-exchange * must materialize orderly social justice *
must work in structures of unyielding
diplomacy * must cooperate with slow elderly counselors* must trade within statutory
requirements * must continue conventional negotiations despite scarce available resources
Shani in Bhava-12 *
Structured, orderly, time-conscious sleep state. One must retreat in
fear from the guidance of dreams and visions. Cautious, conventional
fantasies; imposed invisibility; tense
imagination, limited sleep, chronic resistance to interior wisdom; heavy
legacy pressure against free channeling of clairsentient wisdom.
Resistance to new prayers. Resentment toward changes in meditation
practice. Intolerance toward unconventional foreigners. Support for
socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as researcher,
incarcerator, bedbound invalid, sanctuary maintainer, monastery or
parivartamsha yoga * Zukra-3
Shani rules 3-4 from Jyeztha lagna, and Shani rules 3-4 from Anuradha
After being birthed in the American South by a teenage unwed mother who soon left for the North, Winfrey's spent the first six years of life on the impoverished Mississippi farm of her maternal grandparents. Winfrey credits her grandmother's faith in
Oprah's ability for much of her adult self-confidence. That confidence allowed Winfrey to cross many barriers and accomplish her goals.
Maternal grandmother = 4th from Chandra = Kumbha bhava-4
ruled by Shani = home, basic education, emotional security. Professor Shani
operates in social invisible contexts when He resides in bhava-12. Yet
in His uttamza where social justice and equitable terms of contract
remain His highest duty, Shani remains highly structured. Shani is
strictly lawful, and a bit imprisoning perhaps in Vyaya bhava.
As bandesha-4 in 10th from 4th,
Shani representing Grandmother is a highly stabilizing factor; yet also
Shani-12 indicates scarcity conditions, dark ignorance or superstition, and fear
of the invisible. Winfrey also describes a harsh and what would now be considered abusive level of punishment, along with severe poverty, in her early years.
Shani uttama-amza rules 3-4 indicating every variety of advertising (3), marketing, sales, and business communication skills. Some loss of formal education through strong focus on pragmatic work skills in the communications industry (3)
uttama-Shani in bhava-12 for extraordinary discipline and commitment to social justice in communications media (3) and personal security (4)
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* shimmering illusion of dignity * craving for social status
*mirage of elite identity * mask of hierarchy * mirage of
privileged social position * over-reaching institutional leadership * fascinating
laws and judgments *
unusual claims to hierarchical rank * extraordinary
status-markers * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of lawful responsibility, boss authority, regulator-roles
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in swabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter seeks privilege via glamorous or unusual
writing, photography, journalistic reporting, news announcements,
cinema, commentary, messaging. Craves
publication. Desires a special, important explanatory, descriptive, or instructional role.
commercial business, internet, cinema, or communications media.
Exciting, opportunistic engagement with process management, manufacturing,
business administration, instructions, information technology.
Trespasses cultural boundaries of
cohort-conversations and evangelistic
character of the sibling-cousin, collaborative team, or touring ensemble.
Rahu-yuti-Surya * amplified ambition to attain center-stage roles, magnified confidence, passion for exotic performance arts, trickster with dramatic flair, opportunistic father, flamboyant pursuit of social mobility, fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of exceptional creativity or political genius, hypnotic charm, seeks privilege via bright celebrity, sparkling center of cross-cultural mixing
* amplified evangelism, magnified communications, exotic information, tricky signals,
opportunistic siblings + co-workers, fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance
of critically important details, hypnotic articulation, explanatory descriptions
of cross-cultural mixing
* amplified attractions, magnified beauty. exotic art-music, tricky
feminine-figures, fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of
luxuriously lovely pleasures, hypnotic arrangements, gracious balance
of cross-cultural mixing
chalakaraka Rahu = self-elevating desire to be recognized and privileged as a writer or messenger,
missionary, envoy, apostle, who delivers important instructions and announcements.
Rahu in bhava-3 gives extraordinary desire for success in commerce, communications media May be a taboo-breaker in matters of communication and signaling.
Budha-Rahu bhukti= Miss Black Tennessee pageant, showcasing Winfrey's remarkable poise and beauty in the bright lights of center-stage (Rahu-Surya) position.
Rahu in bhava-3+ Zukra + karmesha-10 Surya visibility + Vriddhipathi-11 Budha (gains and goals).
Intriguing, risk-taking, barrier-bending, taboo-twisting capability to leap high out of the station of birth (Rahu) via skill to manage media imagery (3)
Her exotic/drama personality and speech skills attract radio news work,
Massive charitable (12) investment in a comprehensive residential school for orphaned So African girls. Both Surya and Rahu are governed by uttama-Shani (L-3-bandesha-4 = education ) in Vyaya bhava (distant lands)
Rahu = risky ventures, exciting leaps over conventional limitations, foreign influences
Rahu in bhava-3 = skills training, literacy (3), cohort
Rahu gives effect of the hugely profitable and achievement-oriented uttama-Shani in bhava-11 for global networks
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from protective boundaries, incomplete security, empty shelter, dissolute caretaking, not limited by
customary routines, ignores restriction on farming, real-estate, disarrayed home-making,
applies foundational protection to the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * incoherent ideology, disinterested in the credenda; wandering worldview; absentee father-figures * no barriers in doctrine,
disregards teachings, vacuous philosophy, irrelevance of the
catechesis, ambivalence toward the
power of principled conviction. One abandons the usual paradigm of belief, ignores the conventional
understandings, delivers incoherent theory.
chidrakaraka Ketu = self-deprecating ambivalence toward patriarchal religion, orthodox piety and guru-father-priest figures. "Witness " viewpoint gives cosmological neutrality in religious philosophy.
Ketu-bhukti evoke wandering, weak boundaries , and disconnected uncertainty
drishti from Rahu, Zukra, Budha, Surya and Shani
Ketu = usually a scattering force. In a rare instance for Winfrey's nativity, Ketu gets motivation to get public visibility from Surya, energy and articulation to communication from Budha, beauty and relationship concerns from Zukra, and personal discipline with a powerful work ethic from the professionalizing 10th drishti of structuring uttama-amza Shani.
The prognosis for father, which would normally be
challenging due to Ketu-9 while Dharmesha-9 Chandra occupies
Jyestha , improves a great deal because of all this supporting, enlivening drishti upon the chidrakaraka.
Ketu + bhukti of L-3-bandesha-4 uttama-Shani= move (L-3, 12th from 4th = loss of roots) to Chicago television journalism job (3)
During the hard-working and disciplined Shani bhukti, Winfrey produces an almost immediate ratings improvement for the failing TV talk-show into which she was hired. She begins to receive market share from the competition.
/Vriddhipathi-11 Budha bhukti = meets and exceeds projected performance goals. The confessional style of self-revealing secrets (8), public discussion of personal trauma especially sexual invasion (8) and the psychological healing goals of this intensely penetrating style of self-disclosure become the trademarks of Winfrey's forthcoming spectacular success.