Jyeztha * Kita * Thrikketta
For Jyeztha births of a masculine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the
Budha-ruled paradigm of Varta, siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors, managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group,
publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters, writers, scripts, plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet, news-media, conferences, committees, discussions, travel itineraries,
and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Antares.
Their purpose is to communicate a forceful,
dynamic, healing regeneration cycle via
sexual energy transfer and discovery of secrets.
Budha-ruled Jyeztha gentlemen
are typically outspoken, incisive and decisive, competitive, descriptive, and
authoritative communicators. Thrikketta-born maintain a deep sense of mental seniority. Capable writers,
Ketta men are quick-witted and skilled in handcraft. Articulate and
pro-active to the point of verbal aggression, they find a ready audience on topics of a mysterious, hidden, or forbidden nature.
Thriketta fellows may be handlers of
secrets of a sexual, psychological, political, military,
engineering, or financial nature.
Masters of verbal control and manipulation, Zakra chaps are often found in politics.
Due to the influence of nakshatrapathi Budha, often Jyeztha-born use words to manage an ever-transforming experience of power.
In the process of channeling these mysterious and compelling
energies, Thriketta men may engage in sexual intrigue and dangerous liaisons. Ketta-born
are natural psychologists., and they can become
transformative healers when their sexual energy consciousness
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra .p 85
"A dark and sensitive nature ...
On the surface they are respectable, law abiding citizens, ostensible church-goers,
Smooth, oily, and suave to all appearances,
Prominent Features of the Nativity
Brad Pitt in 2019
- Mula *
Aditya * the unsplit, undivided
- Surya in bhava-2
* center of values, intelligence for storage, conservation, containment,
values; focus on treasuries, banking entitlements, bright face-speech-song, eye on
capitalization-banking, * father = center of family*
sparkling center of the treasury-drama
* confidently sensitive, bright comforter, entitled to parent, radiantly rhythmic, creatively intelligent mother, emotional father-figure, politically and culturally aligned parents
* confidently progressive, bright warrior, creatively intelligent brother-figures,
self-reflexive political pursuits, champion of brilliant ideals,
competitive father, entitled to conquer and win, radiantly pioneering
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * speaks and gestures in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama and games * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals, power-politics, poetic love, and romance
* confidently detached, bright observer, entitled to surrender,
apathetic toward the spiritual rays of the Sun, creatively intelligent abandonment,
politically disinterested, wandering father-figure, radiantly unconcerned
Surya-2 karmesha-10 * reputed for the
face, family, treasuries
karmasthana-10 measured from
Vrizchika radical lagna
lineage from the mother's father
Surya rules 7th navamsha (career, partnerships) contains Shani-Simha navamsha = "Fame is a bitch, man"
receives Parashari drishti of
Amplifier Rahu = visibility = celebrity = brilliance in public life (and politics)
+ Chandra-yuti- Mangala + Budha
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
Chandra-Dhanuzya * comforted
by rhythmic catechesis of belief
Chandra in Uttara-azadha * comforted by bright visions * protectors of confident conviction, brilliant philosophy, wise patronage, political doctrines
classroom-2 * comfort in collections * familiar with history * soothed by stories * accustomed to storage * calmed by history * settled into the rhythm of languages * needs to feel the repeating pulse of inventory counting * emotionally attuned to lineage knowledge * routine restoration of knowledge * undulating voice * acculturated to sound, speech, song
* Emotionally entitled, sensitive to charismatic figures, sentimentally attached to the father, needs sparkling centrality, comforted by confidence, undulating intelligence, soothed by attention and applause, feels like a king
- Somana-yuti-Kuja * Emotionally competitive, sensitive to brotherly figures, needs direct forward movement, invigorates the undulating routine, soothed by pioneering innovation, feels like a champion
- Somana-yuti-Budha * Emotionally communicative, sensitive to sibling figures, sheltered by workmates and cohort, needs to evangelize, soothed by conversation, feels like a messenger
- Somana-yuti-Ketu * Emotionally scattered, sensitive to disoriented figures, indifferent to local customs, disengaged mother, soothed by disintegration, dissolves the comforting routines, needs to wander, feels like a pilgrim
Chandra pitripathi rules dharma-9 measured from
Vrizchika radical lagna
the revolutionary, emotionally turbulent, perpetually transformative,
Kuja Dosha from Chandra +
Chandra-Mangala yoga (these phenomena always occur together)
Chandra receives Parashari drishti of
Atmakaraka Somana-yuti-Surya-Budha-Mangala-Ketu suggests a
complex mother-figure, from whom one learns how to care for others and how to weather life's sudden changes.
Proximity of the
pair shows the close interpersonal affinity and collaboration of the mother
(Chandra) and the father (Surya)
Chandra in bhava-2. Incoming Parashari
drishti of Rahu. Dharmesha-9 Dhanuzya-Chandra here is a family-builder and deeply involved with history, values, languages, second marriage, and wealth.
However as always for
Dhanuzya, Chandra as randhresha-8 is responsible for
sudden and catastrophic changes in the emotional life. Disasters actually bring out the best in this native however, and when called into emotional engagement with a situation that involves massive upheaval, the native performs very well.
Chandra-Mangala yoga for
financial well-being = exceptionally
empowered in bhava 1, 2, 5, 9, or 11. In this nativity, it manifests in dhana bhava, indicating great wealth.
Dhanuzya-Chandra becomes a weak benefic since He is strong as Dharmesha-9 but weakened as randhresha-8 .
Remedial natural pearl moti is recommended ratana.
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
* vigorous pursuit of humanistic worldview* push toward doctrinal
expansion, proactive teaching-preaching, philosophical globalism
- Mangala in bhava-2
* drive toward values lineage, pursuit of treasuries, energized
face-speech-song, champion of hoarding, competitive family prone to
vigorous capitalization-banking, storage,
assets, sporting approach toward finance, conservation, hyperactive family dynamics, acquisitive conquests
* invigorated creativity,, energized confidence, dynamic genius, masculine force joins willful charm, potential for aggressive political or dramatic actions , potential for aggressive political or dramatic
* invigorated feelings * energized intuition * dynamic nurturance * masculine force joins parental care * potential for aggressive emotionalized actions
* communicative competitions, energized communication, dynamic reporting, outgoing force joins messaging signal, potential for aggressive gestures, speech, and
* forceful break-up, invigorated collapse, energized pilgrimage, dynamic wandering, masculine force joins
apathetic surrender, potential for aggressive annihilation of
Vanchana Chora Bheethi Yoga
Mangala receives Parashari
Kuja rules 1 and 6 measured from
Vrizchika radical lagna
Kuja rules 12th-from-Chandra
competitive, athletic, conquesting
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* priestly communications* theoretical discourse * inspirational conversations * articulation of sacred beliefs * doctrinal pronouncements * sends messages about broad worldview * descriptive philosophical understanding * specifically defined interpretive principles * explains the indoctrination procedure * expertly detailed sermons * ideological programming * hands-arms-shoulders send preaching gestures
- Budha in bhava-2 *
narrative of values, natural resources, history, conservation, banking, treasuries * discusses sound values, speech-song, eyes-face, tells stories, defines storage, describer of family lineage , explainer of wealth preservation, delivers instructions for preservation of collected assets, talks about knowledge base, libraries, databases, languages, memory
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction instruction * articulation of radiant authority * message of willpower and charisma * confidently talkative father
* explainer of feelings * affinity for caretaking, parental roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of comfortable routines, message of sensitivity and emotional flow, intuitively talkative mother
* explainer of competitive energies, articulation of forward action, message of innovation and forward movement, outspoken, fraternal conversations, aggressive communications, talkative brother-figures
* explainer of impermanence * affinity for dissociative, dissolving roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of impermanence, articulation of surrender, signals abandonment, message of the observing Witness, talkative spirits
Budhan receives Parashari
Blustering Budhan is a Career Controller. Professor Budha receives support from all of the graha in
Dhanuzya: Mangala, Chandra, Surya, and Ketu.
One may be a mercurial chameleon of communicative style and output. The voice and face are
emphasized in bhava-2. Naturally this is an excellent configuration for a professional
Budha is not a weak benefic, since Kumara rules no trine from either Vrizchika lagna nor from
Dhanuzya Chandra. No emerald, no panna.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
* much inner guidance, many imaginings, many dreams, intuitive beliefs, doctrine of astral guidance, expands the scope of contemplative awareness, multiple prayers and visions
- Guru in bhava-5 * much creativity, many intelligences, many entitlements, numerous games, much speculation, many performances, extensive self-glorification. Children identified with paradigmatic beliefs. Expansion of politics, development of drama. Optimistic in romance. Many bright ideas, numerous fun adventures, expands the extent of glittering fashion and fame.
Brihaspati rules Dhanuzya bhava-2
"doings" kri * social actions
BP = best known for his speech, his face, his interest in history and languages, his
treasuries of financial wealth, and his large, diverse family.
The nativity is Intensely concentrated into matters of face,
speech, acquisition of treasury, family lineage,
language, history, collections (2); theatre and
entertainments (5); commercial business (3).
Features of bhava-2 including
family-kutumbha and second marriage
5 graha in bhava-2
receive Parashari drishti of
Amplifier Rahu = family lineage, second marriage.
drishti of Rahu .
Brihaspati dhanesha-treasurer-2 and vidyapathi-5
- dharmesha Chandra
- karmesha Surya
- chidrakaraka Ketu.
- rules atmakaraka dharmesha Vargottamsha Chandra
- rules Dhanushya
- rules 2 and 5 measured from
Vrizchika radical lagna
atmakaraka vargottamsha Chandra and
As ruler of Chandra and
4th-from-Chandra, Brihaspati governs
the Emotional Identity and the Home Life.
Brihaspati gains strength in Uttarabhadra-Meena-5
= the defensive, culturally-rooted, routine-loving, patriotic,
nationalistic, comfort-seeking, home-loving, foundational,
Suggests many dwellings.
dhanapathi-values-treasuries-2 family, speech, and accumulated
treasuries; vidyapathi for theatre, individual genius, and children.
Guru also rules Ketu in D-1 and D-9 = eccentric and entitled in his ability to challenge cultural boundaries.
Professor Guru is very strong in Meena-5,
residing in the emotionally anchored 4th-from-Chandra
dhanapati-2+vidyapathi-5 Brihaspati is
empowered to manifest all
of bhava-2. Divorce in the bhukti of Guru's lord. Guru's
bhukti intensely stimulates the psycho-mental memory
banks (2) and provokes the development (Guru) of a
highly diverse and complex family. Ketu-2 suggests
occasions of separation from family.
Because swakshetra Guru occupies the
charismatic 5th bhava, and rules Chandra and along with all of the
occupants of bhava-2 kutumba, expect Pitt to live, by and large, a charmed life (full of children).
Bhukti of Brihaspati are exceptionally expansive, inclusive, faith-oriented, productive and auspicious . Bhukti of Brihaspati develop the personality and strengthen spiritual awareness through charitable actions.
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *Dara-karaka
* appreciation of authoritative status, likes architectural structure,
attracted to officials and law, enjoys social position, beautiful bones, prefers old buildings and stony dryness, balanced skeleton, lovely legs, pleasures of structure,
Zukra-3 * pleasure of explanatory description, gracious messaging, enjoys commercial harmony, aesthetic instructions, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neighbors) dominate the cohort, appreciation of communications, aesthetic instructions, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neighbors) dominate the cohort, appreciation of
* sweetened structures, mature relationships, gracious lawfulness, beautiful bones,
appreciation for neutrality, strict negotiations, pleasant legal mediation,
architectural rigor, enduring agreements *
arrangements abide by regulatory law. This benevolent
combination signals success in artistic endeavor of a
pragmatic, materialistic character, such as music composition or fashion
design. Deepens the artistic discipline. Shani contributes mature
realism to Zukra's love of balance and
beauty. In a husbandly nativity, may prefer a senior, responsible
Zukra rules 7 and 12 measured from
Vrizchika radical lagna
the emotionally associative, community-linking, economically fruitful,
profit-regulated, friendly, participatory,
goal-oriented, socially-networked 11th-from-Chandra
Zukra accepts No incoming Parashari drishti
One enjoys a handsome bone structure (Makara) and
works collaboratively with women in orderly business
BPHS, Ch. 30, shloka 37-43 " If Zukra is in Lagna Pada, the native is a poet or speaker."
Zukra-yuti-Shani is a splendid combination for common sense, even within the nativity of an actor!
Zukra occupies zero
degrees of Makara, a notably weak position psycho-socially, despite connotations of excellent bone structure and photogenic appearance. Zukra is happy in friend Shani's rashi. The specific variety of "bone-structure" beauty which Zukra obtains in Makara is well in evidence. Zukra grants the native and his Zukra-agents (wives, female employees, artists) an attractive
Architectural appearance. Zukra's
disciplined beauty is complimented by a fine work ethic
when Zukra is accompanied by friend Shani. The first
two wives = very pretty with a chiseled,
kalatra-karaka Zukra rules neither a trine nor a
kendra from either radical lagna or from Chandra
lagna, there is a likelihood that marriage and feminine partners are
similarly configured as un-anchored, insecure
persona with imaginative abilities (12). Due to
6th-from-Chandra, expect hostility due to disputes, treachery, broken promises (6) during
bhukti of sweet-seeking
Zukra is not a weak benefic for the Vrizchika
nativity, and should not be strengthened by a diamond or by a white
except possibly during a Zukra mahadasha.
resides in bhava-3 suggesting harmonious trust and
agreement in the worlds of commerce and business
administration. One is attracted to businesswomen who have a
pragmatic, orderly understanding of media production, financing, licensing, legal environment.
Zukra tends to attract partners of either gender
who are is a high-ranked (Shani) commercial agents
and who add structure to one's own productive work
in the areas of media-messaging-sales-interactivity.
Works harmoniously in team environments. In 3, Zukra gives the
aesthetic of commercial transactions. Pitt co-owns successful movie production companies with both of his high-cheekbone spouses.
In the husband's bhava-3,
Zukra-yuti-Shani suggest pragmatic business sense in the arts industry, cooperative and well-structured teamwork, and positive commercial development through good old fashioned planning and sustained hard work. The couple share an aesthetic and materialistic worldview.
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani-Makara-Draco * heavy old institutions,
obliged to conform to the time-clock * rigidly ranked hierarchies, strict
governance regimes, pressure to complete socially required duties, vital energy compression stress zone = knees-calves-skeleton,
strictly imposed hierarchies, rigidly unyielding public policies*
must materialize time-ordered social approval * punitive
judgments of elder
regulators * must endure lowest-common-denominator proletarian structures * must
continue to govern the public despite scarce available resources
- Shani in Bhava-3
* Structured, orderly, time-conscious cohort. May prevent younger siblings. One must message, have to explain; cautious, conventional teamwork. Tense dialogue, communicative fatigue, chronic sadness or materialistic mentality; heavy legacy pressure against free communications, Tendency toward
mental depression due to old, repeating thoughts. Limited hearing, deafness. Resistance to new projects and direct manipulation. Resentment toward changes of schedule. Support for socially-approved dutiful roles as sibling, manager, writer, editor, reporter, interpreter, or planner.
* resistance against equity, limited luxury, contractual discipline, constrained harmony, regulated pleasures
Shani rules Kumbha swamsha
= science, economics, marketplace linkages, , social networks,
lagna, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- the emotionally-motivated traditionalism, family lineage
conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history remembering,
acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- the emotionally talkative, information-delivering, evangelical, publishing, announcing, script-reading, reporting, conversational,
process-managing communications of
Shani rules the Arudha lagna Public Impression - Illusion Makara = bhava-3 containing the handsome, strong-boned Zukra along with super-magnifier Rahu, the karaka for desire.
Lagna = reputation = Thula, bhava-12 = imagination.
Shani rules the bhava-12 of imagination occupies bhava-3 of media
Pitt is famous for his masculine beauty. Zukra-Makara-Draco = a handsome face with well-balanced features,
smooth complexion and a sharp, elegant bone structure. Equally well-known for his grounded Midwest personality and his professional work ethic
The USA public perceives his Midwestern grounded values and business sense in managing his
self-made financial wealth (3).
as 2nd-from-2nd, bhava-3 also represents family expansion
swakshetra Makara-Draco Shani-3 *
Zukra-yuti-Shani * receives no Parashari
- Shani rules 3 and 4 measured from Vrizchika radical lagna
- Shani rules
the emotionally talkative, communicative cohort evangelical instructional
team-working administrative managerial announcing publishing reporting
explanatory conversational lyrical messaging
- Shani rules the Kumbha-lagna
- Shani "doubled 3rd-ruler" suggests an impetus toward
commerce, teamwork, ensemble cooperation
cinema-messaging from both radical lagna and from
Focused and orderly concentration on business matters related to media production and collaborative communication projects, such as writing, filming, recording, documenting.
may work successfully with similarly orderly and focused women
(Zukra) in a commercial production environment.
Shani benefits by proximity to His good friend Zukra, the agent of financial well-being and architectural design.
Shani works hard in the communications industry (3) where He is a structured, lawful planner and organizer of resources and time.
Shani is not a weak benefic because He does not rule any trine
as counted from either Vrizchika lagna nor from Dhanuzya Chandra.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* shimmering illusion of cooperation * craving for conversation *
mask of messaging * extraordinary explanations * ambitious administration *
preposterous propaganda * fascinating evangelism * marvelous advertising and
photographs * unusual ensembles * exciting cohort * mesmerizing instructions *
over-reaching management * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps
not authentic) attributes of information delivery, scripts, documentation,
business planning, commercial transactions
* seeks privilege via communicator-roles
- Rahu in bhava-8
* passion for secrets
in swabhava of Competitive Kuja, the Shadowy Specter seeks privilege via glamorous or unusual secrets, recycling, rebirth, reinvention;
rejuvenation. The Chandala in 8 desires a special, important, therapeutic role in transformative, hidden
knowledge, confidential, revolutionary, catastrophic
role. May be the secretary (secret-keeper) of a powerful individual or
group. Opportunistic in-laws, inheritance, alimonies. Exciting,
family of the lifepartner (in-laws). Rahu-8 trespasses
the cultural boundaries of undisclosed assets, dangerous secrets, emergency
situations. Rahu the Poseur may pose
as a tantric initiator, disaster manager, keeper of dangerous secrets,
identity-changing healer, or holder of secret empowerments.
7th-from-Chandra which suggests an inherent instability in the emotional dimension of the marriage partnership. While the practical business skills are strong, the emotional nature of the native is diverse (five graha in
the Ketu-cluster). Whenever Rahu-Ketu are involved with Chandra, sudden desires may arise which surprise even the native with their intensity.
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from sacred convictions, incomplete doctrine, empty beliefs, dissolute worldview, not limited by philosophy, disarrayed theory, ignores restriction on paradigms of belief, applies broad inclusivity to the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-2 * wanders from the preserved values, eccentric voice, disperses family affluence,
absent from lineage history, surrenders the accumulated knowledge, irrelevance of the
mouth, the foods, and the
stored goods; disregards conventional boundaries of speech-language.
One abandons a collection, dismisses the treasuries, or walks away from the hoard.
* surrendered creativity, empty drama, unsustainable confidence,
disconnected father, apathetic intelligence, intellectual disengagement,
dispersed vision, disinterest in games, unfulfilled genius, fragmented politics,
incoherent entertainments, wandering focus. Spiritual liberation via release
* surrendered sensitivity, empty feelings, unsustainable shelter,
ambivalent mother, disinterested in cultural routines, eccentric
parenting, emotional apathy, abandoned vessels, incomplete nurturing,
distanced from the ethnicity, fragmented caretaking, disconnected
roots. Spiritual liberation via release of habitual comforts.
* surrendered championship, empty actions, disconnected brothers, unsustainable domination,
apathetic competition, disability, unfulfilled innovation, impermanent
birth, spiritual liberation via forward movement
* surrendered articulation, empty talk, unsustainable explanations,
disconnected siblings, apathetic evangelism, incomplete details,
misnomers, fragmented schedules, unfulfilled deliveries, illogical messaging,
impermanent plans, spiritual liberation via gestures and discussion. For
commercial nativities, may dissolve the ensemble, workgroup, cohort, or
Nabhasa Yoga = Ardha Chandra Yoga =
All the planets should occupy the seven houses beginning from a
Panapara or Apoklima . "fair features and happy life".
Vanchana Chora Bheethi Yoga