Graha * Bhava* Amsha * Rashi
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of radiant authority, message of willpower and charisma, confidently talkative father
* explainer of feelings * affinity for caretaking, parental roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of comfortable routines, message of sensitivity and emotional flow, intuitively talkative mother
* explainer of competitive energies, articulation of forward action, message of innovation and forward movement, outspoken, fraternal conversations, aggressive communications, talkative brother-figures
* explainer of doctrinal belief * affinity for preaching, professorial, theory-developing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of charitable generosity, message of optimism and expansion, talkative teacher
* explainer of balanced arrangements * affinity for diplomatic, parity-seeking roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of balanced arrangements, articulation of equity in agreements, message of justice and fairly bargained contracts; songwriting , chatty partners, talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist , talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist
* explainer of rules and systems * affinity for regulatory, law-imposing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of maturity and responsibility, message of institutional order, talkative elders
* articulation of ambitious desire, message of exciting opportunities *
amplified articulation, magnified communications, exotic information, tricky signals,
* explainer of impermanence * affinity for dissociative, dissolving roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of impermanence, articulation of surrender, signals abandonment, message of the observing Witness, talkative spirits
Om bhram bhreem bhroum sah rahave namah
Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah
exaggeration * extravagant messages
Dragon's Head * North Node * Anabibazon
Mercury the Merchant
Mark * Merch * Hermes
melting Briksdalsbreen Glacier in Norway * attribution unknown
Budha-Meza yuti Rahu-Meza-Arya
Budha-Vrishabha yuti Rahu-Vrizabha * uttama
Budha-Mithunaya yuti Rahu-Mithunaya
Budha-Karkata yuti Rahu-Karkata
Budha-Simha yuti Rahu-Singha
Budha-Kanya * uttama yuti Rahu-Kanya
Budha-Thula yuti Rahu-Thula
Budha in Vrizchika yuti Rahu-Vrizchika
Budha-Dhanuzya yuti Rahu-Dhanuzya
Budha-Makara-Draco yuti Rahu-Makara-Draco
Budha-Kumbha yuti Rahu-Kumbha
Budha-Meena * nichha yuti Rahu-Meena
Style of articulatory, gestural, communicative expression =
exaggerated, boasting, magnified, amplified, dramatized, exhilarated, provocative, or exotic.
Preference for communicative subject matter which is taboo-breaking, concerned with exogamy or forbidden topics, regarding desires and the heated pursuit thereof.
The voice, the narrative, the story becomes a tool of Rahu's privilege-seeking ascendancy to higher recognition and power.
Talks passionately and incessantly, regarding attainment of the objects - real or ideal, persons or ideas or powers -- of one's desires.
Excellent position for a promoter, or sales, advertising, or marketing professional.
Amplification of ambition to obtain entitlements (Rahu) of Budha = conversational, signaling, crafting, interactive, announcing, argumentative, linguistic, cohort , communicative
Exaggeration and Amplification of The Narrative Mentality
One may take
opportunistic risks (Rahu) and break taboos (Rahu) in order to develop conversational narrative and argumentative logic for the instrumental purpose of gaining entry to the target class of privilege holders
Rahu desires to be seen, recognized, identified, as a mentally or manually special person deserving of special benefits
Agent of expedient literary and spoken articulation (Budha).
says what seems most effective to say at the time ... less constrained by material facts, and more motivated by opportunity (Rahu) to gain
may be a bit of a charlatan, prone to acts of legerdemain (sleight of hands, Budha)
"Leapfrog" to a higher social privilege via the media industry, writings, conversations and publications, small group teams, communicative energies of Budha
Boomslang Tree Viper