For Rohini births in the feminine valence, the condition of reflective, sheltering,
undulating, rhythmic, routinized, culturally rooted, boundary-defending,
security-seeking, nourishing, parental, matrikaraka
Chandra may considerably affect the outcome.
protectors, guardians, elemental spirits, natural environments, waters, roots, eggs, gardeners, farmers, fisher-folk, caretakers, foundation-builders, police, schoolteachers, parents, providers
of nourishment , and defenders of the root
culture, may be especially influential.Guidance for the Rohini-born
is provided by instructors from the civilizations of Al-debaran.
Their purpose is to sweetly protect , defend,
and shelter all the creatures and
environments which come under their care.
Praujapatya-born ladies are often found in the domestic arts, in
caretaking and protective roles, or in specialties
of home decor and property valuation.
Their purpose is calming. Typically feminine births in
indicate a comfortable, grounded focus into the realms of beauty,
banking, luxury goods, and family lineage treasuries.
All four pada occur within Vrishabha rashi. Surabhi-born thus express a tension between
the materialistic, partnership-driven duality of Zukra versus the
emotionally based, need-driven behaviors of Chandra. One needs to be
cared for in a sensual fashion.
Known for their intuitive negotiation and equity-seeking skills, Rohini
ladies are found in the worlds of finance, food, fashion, investment,
evaluation, collections, and treasuries, with special emphasis on
real-estate and jewelry.
Themes of luxury accommodation,
sensual nourishment, family affluence, and
personal beauty may contextualize
Rohini's terrestrial experience.
Applies also to Chandra in Rohini
QUOTATION from: Shil-Ponde.(1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra . p 92
"...a round face, fair complexion, and a very nice figure.
Besides her beauty of face and figure she will have a keen intellect;
she will be an interesting conversationalist,
good at discussion and repartee,
yet withal an attentive and interested
She will be
devoted to her parents
because her personal inclinations will be clean, honest, and upright ."
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
Marie Antoinette, the Dauphine of France (1773) by Francois-Hubert Drouais
pitrikaraka * jyotikaraka
- Surya-Vanika *
nichha * Hiranya-garbha
* golden fetus
- Surya in bhava-6 * center of
brightly conflicted, focus on imbalance, eye on injustice * intelligence for
helping ministries of social work, injury and disease, broken contracts and litigation, accusation, divorce and disagreement, pollution and exploitation, poverty and crime, usury and debt, medicine and addiction, military and war
* confidently harmonious, bright bargainer, creatively intelligent sister-figures, entitled to pleasures, radiantly diplomatic, self-reflexively attractive
shad-ashtakya awkward angle relative to radical Vrishabha lagna
Chandra-Kanya * comforted by rhythmic remedial service
Chandra in Chitra-Tvastr * pada 1-2
* comforted by designing pursuits * protectors of dynamic
architecture, dominating arrangements, progressive rebalancing
- Chandra in
classroom-5 * comfort in politics,
gambling and games, charm, children, soothed by celebrity,
needs to feel unique, routine intelligence, artistic
performance; undulating creativity
- Somana-yuti-Guru * Emotionally effusive, needs to expand, sensitive to guidance figures, sheltered by doctrine, soothed by fertility, feels like a teacher-preacher
Mom = Hapsburg Empress Maria Theresa.
classroom-5 Her mother was one of the most politically influential
women in Europe, and Marie's marriage arranged by her mother was a
dynastic achievement intended to secure the Hapsburg hegemony. Mom
died at Marie's age 25, causing the loss of protection which eventually
led to Marie's execution.
MARRIAGE emotional support partnership
7th-from-Chandra-4 = bhava-10 highest visibility social authority
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
* vigorous pursuit of conversation * proactive delivery of information * push toward explanatory instruction
- Mangala in bhava-2
* drive toward values lineage, pursuit of treasuries, energized face-speech-song, aggressive family hoarding,
vigorous capitalization-banking, storage,
assets, conservation, family dynamics, acquisitive conquests
- Mithunaya-Kuja-2 parivartamsha
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* hidden communications, articulation of transformative secrets, emergency pronouncements, messages about camouflaged, undisclosed mysteries, defined masking, expertly detailed disguise
- Budha in bhava-7 * narrative of relationships, contracts, deals * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney. * narrative of relationships, contracts, deals * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney. * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney.
6-8 angle Mithunaya-Kuja-2
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
* much ministry of service, many servants + employees, much labor, many argumentations, much medication,
exploitable beliefs, doctrine of humility
- Guru in bhava-5
* much creativity, many intelligences, many entitlements, numerous games, much speculation, many performances, extensive self-glorification. Children identified with paradigmatic beliefs. Expansion of politics, development of drama. Optimistic in romance., extensive self-glorification. Children identified with paradigmatic beliefs. Expansion of politics, development of drama. Optimistic in romance.
matri-karaka * multiple mother-figures, much expansion of folkways, much humanistic cultural philosophy, large sheltering settlements, large sheltering
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
* swakshetra * appreciation of negotiation, pleasures of harmonious
arrangements, enjoys equity, aesthetic of the fair deal
* pleasure of self-medication; enjoys exploitive arrangements,
feminine employees, attracted to servants, and slaves; appreciation of enemies, toxicity from sugars, aesthetic of slavery, unfair contracts, relationship injustice, criminal bargains, adjustability in times of poverty and war
* balanced roles in drama, appreciation for political display, theatrical negotiations, self-focused arrangements, radiant bright beauty * self-reflexive bargaining, sweetly confident entitlements, enjoys politics, negotiating father-figure, intelligently focused on trades, arrangements, contracts * arrangements according to father's choice or self-will
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani-Makara-Draco * old hierarchies,
pressured duty, old
rules, pressured knees-calves, imposed laws, proletarian laws, must govern with scarce resources
- Shani in Bhava-9
* Structured, orderly, time-conscious paradigm of belief. One must preach the old doctrine, old principles; punitive, unyielding ideologies, cautious, conventional father-figures; tense and fearful religious teachers, chronic rigidity of worldview; heavy legacy pressure against freely chosen convictions. Resistance to new teachings. Preacher's fatigue. Resentment toward changes in catechism. Intolerance for sacerdotal innovation. Support for socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as high priest, guru-figure, professor, rabbi, sermonizer, proselyte, Old Believer.
Marie Antoinette was a lifelong staunchly conservative adherent to the
Roman Catholic doctrine which socially legitimized and popularly
validated the power of the Hapsburg dynasty.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- Rahu-Singha *
* craving for attention * mask of radiant, unique, dramatic celebrity; fascinated by entitlement,
brilliant gambling and games; * seeks special importance via politicized, via
apparent (but perhaps not authentic) risky speculation
- Rahu in bhava-4 * passion for property, routine, roots *
in swabhava of Comforting Chandra, the Shadowy Specter seeks privilege via glamorous or unusual cultural roots; seeks
thrilling opportunities in property ownership, unusual lands and vehicles,
buildings, farms, vehicles. Desires an, important role in land use entitlements.. Ambitious,
real-estate deeds and claims, fence-makers, boundary-defenders,
transporters, drivers of trucks and ships, police, schoolteachers, farmers,
fisherfolk. Boasts deep roots in the local environment. Rahu-4
trespasses the cultural boundaries of ethnic settlement,
agriculture, fencing, roadways. Craves a showcase
home, fabulous garden, or prestige lands.. Ambitious character of the
parents, especially the mother.
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from distribution webs, dissociates from distribution webs, incomplete economy, empty profits, dissolute systems, severed connections, not limited by community, disarrayed ecology, ignores restriction on network linkage, applies linkage to the misty abyss, severed connections,
not limited by community, disarrayed ecology, ignores restriction on network linkage
- Ketu in
classroom-10 * disregards status and rank * no barriers in class-pyramid, fearless toward regulations, absent from officialdom officials, vacuous leadership roles, irrelevance of the government, ambivalence toward dignity and respect. One abandons a position of social authority or lawful power, ignores the social ordering rules, surrenders executive roles..
Typically one abandons a position of social authority or lawful
Ketu occupies the emotionally conflicted