births of a
masculine valence, the condition of radiant, romantic, intelligent, creative, idealistic, central, confident, gaming, self-reflexive, pitrikaraka
Surya may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Surya-ruled paradigm of Iswara,
politicians, celebrity, royalty, entitled
roles, brilliant dramatists, radiant deities, sparkling
genius, glittering creativity, intelligentsia, speculators, poets, romantic lovers, gamblers, and game-players may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Nunki.
Their purpose is to express the radiant clear light of truth
in an orderly, institutional framework.
Dhanuzya Pada-1 can show Brihaspati's rulership of 1-embodiment +
4-cultural foundations. Nakshatrapathi Suyra and Guru enjoy high-compatibility yang
Pada-1 tends to be paternalistic,
politically savvy, self-referential to the point of self-righteousness, and generous of spirit. Iconic and inspirational teachers of the patriarchal
lineages are found here. Often found in the role of philosopher, professor,
or guru-figure. Assess the role of Brihaspati to determine the degree of optimism and alignment with the prevailing doctrine.
Makara-pada 2-3-4 express the tension between structural Shani and
solipsistic Surya. From the Makara lagna, nakshatrapathi Surya becomes the revelatory, illuminating randhresha. Thus
pada 2-3-4 are mystical and gender-neutral
(Shani). Pada 2-3-4 demonstrate respect for age and orderly governance.
Yet their purpose
is visionary (Surya). Psychics and seers are found here. Depending on the
vigor of Shani, hierarchical institutions may come to surround their initiatory teachings.. Their emotional stability
in partnership arises from Chandra = yuvathipathi.
Themes of clairsentient vision, personal certainty, and
prophecy may contextualize Ishwara's terrestrial experience.
Also applies to
Chandra in Uttara-azadha.
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 87
"A very good, honest
, and sincere character...
A peace loving disposition.
Eager to live and let live.
A good counselor in times of need or trouble.
Such a person makes a good and steady friend,
whose friendship is to be valued because it will stand the tests of time and adversity."
Distinctive features of the Nativity
pitrikaraka * jyotikaraka
- Surya-Vrizabha *
Ravaye * the noisy one, the roaring one
(Ravi = firebird; Rava = howl, yell, or squawk)
- Surya in bhava-6 * center of
brightly conflicted * focus on imbalance * eye on injustice +
exploitation * charming social worker * attention to
imbalance, disease * medical
entitlements * shines light into broken contracts
* authority on litigation * self-righteous accusations *
confident in divorce + disagreement * politics of pollution *
intelligence for poverty + crime *
dramatizes usury + debt * gambles with
pharmacy + addictions * central roles in war * father in service
ministry such as medicine or
military * or father = ill,
injured * bright center of the conflict
* confidently sensitive, bright comforter, entitled to parent, radiantly rhythmic, creatively intelligent mother, emotional father-figure, politically and culturally aligned parents
Dad served as a non-commissioned military
officer Surya in bhava-6
Surya in bhava-6
= attending to the miseries of the disenfranchised
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
Chandra-Meza * comforted by rhythmic forward pursuitChandra in Krittika
* pada 2-3-4
* comforted by confident assertion * protectors of intelligent tradition, the lineage creators, Kri
classroom-5 * comfort in politics
gambling and games * soothed by celebrity, charm, children
needs to feel the repeating pulse of confident self-expression *
emotionally attuned to uniqueness * settled into the rhythm of romance
* intelligent customary routines * calmed by artistic
performance * undulating creativity
- Somana-yuti-Budha * Emotionally communicative, sensitive to sibling figures, sheltered by workmates and cohort, needs to evangelize, soothed by conversation, feels like a messenger
- Somana-yuti-Zukra * Emotionally indulgent * sensitive to sisterly figures * needs pleasuring * seeks sheltering arrangements * soothed by beauty * feels like a partner
- Somana-yuti-Ketu * Emotionally scattered, sensitive to disoriented figures, indifferent to local customs, disengaged mother, soothed by disintegration, dissolves the comforting routines, needs to wander, feels like a pilgrim
Mom = Emilia Kaczorowska. She was a schoolteacher *
Sadly, she suffered from heart and liver problems Somana-yuti-Zukra
rogesha, which caused her premature death at young Karol's age 9
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
* vigorous pursuit of logical argumentation * proactive medication * thrust toward service * push toward unfairness * champion of litigious accusation, medical treatment plans, aggressive indictments, investigative journalism
- Mangala in bhava-10 *
* drive toward high position, pursuit of social authority, fights for rank and status, , invasive regulation,
,hierarchical dynamics, energized governing conquests, champion of leadership elites
- Mangala-10 parivartamsha
To succeed in matters of the Vatican and its legacy, one must be
possessed of a capacity for cloistered, enclosed, under-the-table and
behind-closed-doors operations. Distinguished atmakaraka Mangala-10
rules -the unseen bhava 12
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* innovative communications * pioneering pronouncement * articulation of dynamic movement * discusses physical experience * vigorous descriptive explanations * challenging conversation * messages about contests * vocabulary of vitality * hands-arms-shoulders send competitive gestures
- Budha in bhava-5 * narrative of
drama, politics, creativity * discusses
children, entitlement, entertainment, describer of divine intelligence, explainer of
romance, delivers instructions for politics, poetry, creative literature, games, love, fame, human delights , talks about idealism, royalty, uniqueness, artistic performance, radiant confidence, celebration, glitter and glamour, splendor.
* explainer of feelings * affinity for caretaking, parental roles
expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction
* articulation of comfortable routines, message of sensitivity and
emotional flow, intuitively talkative mother
* explainer of balanced arrangements * affinity for diplomatic,
parity-seeking roles expressing skills of communication, explanation,
description, instruction * explainer of balanced arrangements, articulation of equity in agreements, message of justice and fairly bargained contracts; songwriting ,
chatty partners, talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist , talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist
* explainer of impermanence * affinity for dissociative, dissolving
roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description,
instruction * explainer of impermanence, articulation of surrender,
signals abandonment, message of the observing Witness, talkative spirits
- Mangala-10 parivartamsha
Vigorous and prolific public speaker and a singer of beautiful voice
Kanya-Mangala atmakaraka parivartamsha with Budha +++ Mangala
drishti upon Budha. It is said that he once gave 25
speeches in a single day without repeating himself.
MANGALA IMPACT * Shani-Budha bhukti
- 13-May-1981 shot during assassination attempt * Shani-Budha bhukti
* Budha maraka
* Budha produces effect of Ketu
politics guns, blood, attacks receives Parashari
drishti of atmakaraka
* all in 5-politics *
- Mangala-10 parivartamsha
- all receive drishti of empowered penetrating vidyapathi Mangala-Kanya-10.
- The Pope immediately forgave his assassin, and continued to rule
for another 24 years.
Budha in bhava-5 *
* Mangala-10 parivartamsha
lifelong love of adolescents (5), theatre (5) and singing
As a young man in Poland during WW-2, Father Wojtyla had a dramatic personal experience of injustice and terror; he often spoke of the monstrosity of the killings. Yet the Roman-rite Catholic hierarchy chose not to protest the horrors of genocide and torture during the war or afterward, and Father Wojtyla chose not to lay blame but rather to continue to promulgate the stance of
invisibility (12) and non-involvement.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
- Guru-Karkata *
* much shelter, many caretakers, believes in ancestral ways and rhythms, doctrine of ancient ways, expansive security, expands the scope of the local settlement, develops farms and gardens, multiple dwellings, many parent-figures
- Guru in bhava-8
* much secrecy * many sudden changes * many confidences * multiple
trauma events * numerous identity transformations * abundant
initiation * generous in-laws * extensive hidden assets * expansion of undisclosed activities * abundance of initiations * many
mysteries * generation of sudden transformation * hidden teachers * believes in
successful surgeries and invasive healing
Brihaspati is the kharesha
A powerfully transformative uttamsha lagnesha in randhrasthana
demands multiple deaths-and-rebirths = most of them painful
- As a young man in Poland in 1940, Lolek was hit hard by a
streetcar, suffering a
fractured skull * on 29-Feb-1944
, KW was again subject to blunt-force
trauma when hit by a German army truck; severe concussion and
shoulder injury (again) * Rahu-Rahu swabhukti Later
he would develop the devastatingly painful condition called
Parkinson's Disease. The Vatican would
hide KW's health crisis from the public for 12 years.
Guru-Karkata-8 * uttama
= Many, many secrets and mysteries, covering areas from finance to
relationships to health.
Although KW was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 1991
during his Shani-Rahu bhukti, his
doctor notified only the top brass of the Vatican. They kept KW's health conditions secret from the
Finally after 12 years, in 2003, the Vatican announced KW'ss painful degeneration into the
tremors and aches of Parkinson's disease. Many were
called to a deeper faith through his display of
Guru in bhava-8 rules
the emotionally associative, community-linking, economically gainful,
goal-oriented, socially-networked 11th-from-Chandra
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
* appreciation of competitive movement, likes innovation, attracted to
champions, pleasures of conquest, athletic
sensuality, enjoys direct action, aristocratic arrangements
- Zukra-5 * pleasure of dramatic gaming enjoys center-stage equity * feminine-figures are prominent in the creative * political environments * pleasing designs to adorn the heart * graceful solar plexus * literary and fine arts * appreciation of creativity
* sweetened security, gracious caretaking, appreciation for nourishing protection, emotionalized negotiations, sheltering arrangements, soft caretaking beauty, sheltering arrangements, balanced caretaking, soothed by beauty, pleasant emotional response, enjoys local rhythms, arrangements according to the folkways, musical mother-figure, protective contracts
* * sweetened messages * gracious explanations * singing and songwriting * articulate negotiations * talkative sister-figures * pleasant conversations * bargaining for business * sibling-cohort communicative arrangements * youthful beauty
* sweetened surrender, gracious abandonment, vacuous feminine-figures,
appreciation for fair terms of dissolution, disoriented negotiations,
unconcerned with conventional beauty, empty contracts * arrangements according
to impermanent agreement
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
(challenging placement) * heavy old entitlements * the weight of old royal drama
* obliged to conform to center-stage flamboyant divas * vital energy
compression stress zone = heart-spine * must accept pragmatic social
restrictions upon creative self-expression * strictly imposed rules
governing political affairs * must apply socially required restrictions upon genius, games, drama, children, romance
* must endure lowest-common-denominator proletarian
entertainments * must work with slow, elderly political game-players * must continue to conduct lawful
entitlement ceremonies despite scarce available resources
- Shani in Bhava-9 * Structured,
orderly, time-conscious paradigm of belief. One must preach the old doctrine, old
unyielding ideologies, cautious,
conventional father-figures; tense and fearful religious teachers, chronic rigidity of worldview;
heavy legacy pressure against freely chosen convictions. Resistance to new
teachings. Preacher's fatigue. Resentment toward changes in catechism. Intolerance for sacerdotal
innovation. Support for socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as high priest,
guru-figure, professor, rabbi, sermonizer, proselyte, Old Believer.
Shani-9 rules 3 + drishti into 3 = publications and announcements * Lolek was a
prolific writer and translator with countless
numbers of short-term travel events (3) to his credit. All messaging
involved orthodox doctrine Shani in Bhava-9
was notably "able to accept" the misdoings of the Vatican banking scandal
without undue mention of the numerous crimes and criminals involved * Shani in Bhava-9
maintains the priestly hierarchy
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- Rahu-Thula *
shimmering illusion of balance * craving for trade
* mask of fairly bargained contracts * over-reaching arrangements *
deals * exciting culturally-mixed partnerships *
of deal-making * extraordinary terms of agreement * fascinating alliances * ambitious diplomacy * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) * shimmering illusion of security * craving for customary rhythms * risky policing * mirage of home and shelter * mask of ancestral belonging to a habitual place * illusory acts of protective defense * over-reaching patriotism * fabulous farms and fisheries * fascinating ethnic routines * marvelous localities * intriguing owned properties * extraordinary cetaceans * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of motherliness, nationalism, loyalty to the homeland, parent-roles, attributes of negotiation, equity-assurance * seeks privilege via advocacy, counseling,
- Rahu in bhava-11 * passion for prizes, achievements * in Roguish Rahu's swabhava co-ruled with Sober Shani ,*
the Shadowy Specter seeks
privilege via glamorous or unusual social goals
and economic attainments. Desires an important, linkage role in
social participation and financial networks. Exciting, opportunistic, ambitious friends.
Craves profit and gain. Rahu-11 thrives in culturally-mixed commodity-exchange systems. Rahu the Poseur may
pose as a friend, a voluntary linker, an economic achiever, a
relative of the father's people. Rahu-11 trespasses
the cultural boundaries of friendship and community. Boundary-breeching,
risk-rewarding Rahu typically enjoys material success in marketplace
profits, revenue, earnings due to His social-participation genius.
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from competitive dominance, incomplete nobility, empty arrival, dissolute conquest, not limited by
blood or birth, ignores restriction on innovative movement, applies dynamic
action to the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-5 * ambivalent toward entitlements, absentee children,
apathetic toward the offspring, disregards normal limitations on financial speculation, fragmented or esoteric intelligence, dissolves the glamour of
center-stage roles, disperses the romantic adoration. One abandons the usual
behaviors, eccentric style of creativity. Disoriented drama. Plays an incoherent game.
* surrendered sensitivity, empty feelings, unsustainable shelter,
ambivalent mother, disinterested in cultural routines, eccentric
parenting, emotional apathy, abandoned vessels, incomplete nurturing,
distanced from the ethnicity, fragmented caretaking, disconnected
roots. Spiritual liberation via release of habitual comforts.
* surrendered articulation, empty talk, unsustainable explanations,
disconnected siblings, apathetic evangelism, incomplete details,
misnomers, fragmented schedules, unfulfilled deliveries, illogical messaging,
impermanent plans, spiritual liberation via gestures and discussion. For
commercial nativities, may dissolve the ensemble, workgroup, cohort, or
* surrendered arrangements, empty promises, disconnected bargaining,
unsustainable contracts, incomplete harmony, fragmented negotiations,
abandoned alliances, absence of equity, apathetic brokerage, eccentric music,
unfulfilled promises, distrust, disappointment and dissatisfaction in relationships.
Spiritual liberation via release of vows. For husbandly nativities, may dissolve the wife-figures.
Famed social activist with a particular speaking
theme that the wealth of the northern lands ought to
be shared with the impoverished southern countries.
Zukra yuti Budha-yuti-Ketu--occupies 5-politics